Feast your eyes on a beautiful specialty menu that is fine-tuned with carefully selected ingredients in a fashionable space filled with the esprit of Paris. We also have an extensive collection of wines ranging from champagnes to old vintage wines.
FRENCH RESTAURANT AZUR
- 62 (no smoking at any time)
Private rooms：1 rooms (Up to 12 guests)
- Opening hours
- 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. (last order)
5:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. (last order)
*Lunchtime will be opened on Saturdays, Sundays, holidays only.
- Regular holidays
Wednesdays (expect for national holidays and days when special events are held)
- ●Charges and opening hours are subject to change without notice.
- ●Please refrain from entering the restaurant in flip-flops, sleeveless shirts (if a man), or shorts.
- ●You must be elementary school age or older. The private room is available with children.(with an additional room charge)
Azur’s Traditional Bouillabaisse(offered for two or more customers / ¥6,500 per customer)
This feast from southern France has been developed by Chef Koji Ishii of Azur based on the recipe inherited from Monsieur Francis Chauveau, executive chef at InterContinental Carlton Cannes. For this spécialité, an abundance of sophisticated, thick taste is extracted by first selecting the freshest fish of the day, followed by careful preparation and a slow simmering process.
Soup of the Season
In order to extract the original taste of seasonal ingredients to the fullest, this delicious soup is made based on an exclusive recipe, carefully and slowly over time. The most popular soup is the fresh onion soup offered from March through to June, which has an extremely dense taste because no water is added.
Le Salon Bleu
A luxurious private room with a chic blue theme. It can be used for different occasions including business and meals with friends and family members.
- 2 to 5 guest additional room charge will be incurred when the room charge of ¥17,000
- 6 to 12 guest additional room charge will be incurred when the room charge of ¥12,000
*The room may be used by restaurant customers with meal orders only.
*The charges include service charges and tax.
- Specialty menu with a fresh arrangement of ingredients
- We offer a classic menu that remains loyal to the original recipes of French cuisine, as well as a specialty menu that enables you to enjoy different arrangements of basic ingredients. A characteristic of Azur is that you can enjoy these two types of menu at the same time. Also, you can indulge yourself in a rich selection of wines from all over the world.
- Luxurious interiors that remind you of a nobleman’s mansion
- The restaurant boasts lavish interiors that remind you of a nobleman’s mansion, designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, a renowned interior designer from Paris.
- Chef Koji Ishii blends French tradition with a sense of the season and original arrangements
- Chef Koji Ishii is highly acclaimed for his excellent techniques in utilizing the profoundness unique to traditional French cuisine, and for his masterful use of different types of sauce to create delicate flavours. His raison d'etre is to create a menu that encourages customers to use their five senses to enjoy the transition of the seasons by artfully manipulating factors such as the ingredients used, their aroma, and the manner in which they are served.