1-1-1 Minatomirai, Nishi-ku,
Yokohama, Kanagawa 220-8522 Japan
The hotel is conveniently located on the premises of the Pacifico Yokohama convention complex (officially known as Pacific Convention Plaza Yokohama) and just a five-minute walk from Minatomirai Station.
It provides excellent access of under one hour from Tokyo International (Haneda) Airport and Shin-Yokohama Station on the Tokaido Shinkansen bullet train, as well as Shibuya, Shinjuku, and other major Tokyo rail stations.
It is about 40 minutes from the Kamakura and Shonan areas of Kanagawa Prefecture, making it a convenient base for both business and sightseeing.
Access from airport
Access by train
About 5-minute walk from Minatomirai Line Minatomirai Station.
Directions from Minatomirai Station.
About 12-minute walk from JR Sakuragicho Station.
About 10 minutes by taxi from the east exit of Yokohama Station.
Access by car
4 minutes from the Minatomirai exit of Yokohane Route (K1) of the Shuto Expressway system
Use of parking lot
Customers are asked to use the Minato Mirai Public Parking Lot located on the B1 floor of Pacifico Yokohama,
which has 1,154 parking spaces including electric vehicle charge stations. Please note that it is not the hotel’s
proprietary parking lot, and it has a height limit of 2.1m. See the website of Pacifico Yokohama for details.
*The parking lot has blocks A, B, C and D. The block closest to our hotel building is Block A.
*We have discount plans apply on the Minato Mirai Public Parking Lot. See here for details.
・About 17 minutes using Yokohama municipal bus BAYSIDE BLUE from the bus terminal at the east exit of Yokohama Station (first floor of Sogo department store). Get off the bus at Pacifico Yokohama.
*The amount of travel time required is an estimate. It does not include transfer and waiting times, and it may vary according to traffic conditions.
- Experience History and NatureRinko Park
- As the largest park in the Minatomirai district, this spectacular location offers a full view of the port of Yokohama in the outdoor area of Pacifico Yokohama. It’s a relaxing space with lots of attractions, including a spacious lawn, a tidal pond, and various artworks.
- See details
- Recommended for FamiliesYokohama Cosmoworld
- This urban amusement park features the iconic Cosmo Clock 21, one of the world’s largest Ferris Wheels standing 112.5 meters tall. It consists of three zones: the Wonder Amuse Zone, the Burano Street Zone, and the Kids' Carnival Zone, where visitors can enjoy all kinds of attractions such as a roller coaster, a merry-go-round, and a haunted house.
- See details
- Recommended for FamiliesCUPNOODLES MUSEUM YOKOHAMA
- This hands-on museum teaches visitors about invention, discovery, and innovative thinking through fun exhibitions and workshops all about instant noodles.
- See details