To help ensure a safe and comfortable stay for our guests, the Hotel has developed a set of Regulations, based on Article 10 of the Terms and Conditions of the Hotel. All guests are asked to follow these Regulations. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse to allow any guest who fails to observe the Regulations to stay at the Hotel or use its facilities, in accordance with Article 7 and 18 of the Terms and Conditions of the Hotel. Please note that the Hotel reserves the right to take other action as required.
Regulations Related to Fire Prevention
- 1. Please do not bring or use flammable items, such as heating equipment, cooking equipment, or irons into the Hotel.
- 2. Please refrain from smoking in places that represent a fire hazard, such as in bed, or while walking along corridors or in the lobby.
- 3. Please do not touch fire-fighting equipment unless there is an emergency.
- 4. Please be aware of evacuation routes that are indicated on the back of the entrance door of each guest room.
- 1. Please use the inside lock and the safety guard of the guest room doors while in your room, particularly when sleeping. Should someone call on your room, please identify your visitor before opening the door. If the person appears to be suspicious, please contact Hotel reception immediately.
- 2. Please use the lobby to meet with visitors.
- 3. Persons other than registered guests are strictly prohibited from staying at the Hotel.
Handling of deposited valuables and items
- 1. Please always deposit cash and other valuables in safe deposit boxes available at the reception desk on the second floor, the Hotel can not be held responsible for valuable items left in the room.
- 2. Lost property is dealt with as and when required in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- 3. The handling of items deposited is governed by the provisions for the handling of deposited articles, etc. set out in Article 15 of the Terms and Conditions of the Hotel.
- 1. Please be aware that the Hotel may request a predetermined deposit amount (an advance payment) when guests are arriving. Please make payment each time the Hotel requests payment during your stay.
- 2. When settling bills by signing at restaurants or bars in the Hotel, please always present the card key of your room or the key booklet that is given to you by the reception desk on your arrival.
- 3. Please note that the Hotel cannot accept payments or requests for exchange by checks other than traveler’s checks.
- 4. The Hotel cannot make advance payments on behalf of guests for shopping in the Hotel, airfares, train and bus fares, taxi fares, postage, costs of sending luggage, or any other expenses.
- 5. Please note that surcharges for telephone calls from a guest room will be added to facilities charges.
- 6. A service charge of 13% will be added to the guest’s bill in addition to statutory taxes.
- 7. Hotel employees are not permitted to accept tips.
- 1. Please refrain from the following activities, which may inconvenience other Hotel guests:
- (1) Please do not bring the following items to the Hotel because they may inconvenience other Hotel guests:
- ① Pets and animals, such as dogs, cats and birds (excluding guide dogs, hearing assistance dogs, and service dogs)
- ② Items with an offensive odor
- ③ Inflammable or combustible items, such as gunpowder and volatile oil
- ④ Please do not bring illicit items into the Hotel. Please do not carry out gambling and other illegal activities in the Hotel.
- (2) Please avoid inconveniencing other Hotel guests with acts such as shouting or singing, or acts that similarly create a loud noise.
- (3) Please do not use guest rooms for purposes other than sleeping or dining without the permission of the Hotel.
- (4) Please do not bring food or drink into the Hotel, or order food from delivery services.
- (5) Please do not carry out activities that alter the state of the Hotel, such as reallocating facilities or items in the Hotel, without the permission of the Hotel.
- (6) Please do not display items by the windows of the Hotel that deface its appearance.
- (7) The hotel strictly prohibits any people other than registered guests from staying at the Hotel. Guests are also requested not to invite visitors to their guest rooms.
- (8) Please do not deliver or display advertising materials, or solicit the sale of goods in the Hotel without the permission of the Hotel.
- (9) Please note that publishing photos or other images taken in the hotel for commercial purposes, without the permission of the Hotel, may result in legal action.
- (10) Please do not leave guest rooms and enter corridors and other places in the Hotel wearing yukata (casual kimono), nightwear, bathrobes, or slippers.
- 2. When the prohibited activities as described in the preceding paragraph are not ceased immediately at the request of the Hotel, the Hotel shall prohibit the guests from using its facilities.
Prohibition of antisocial forces from using the Hotel facilities
1. The Hotel prohibits the following organizations or individuals from using its facilities:
- (1) Organized crime groups, members of organized crime groups, and organizations or parties related to organized crime groups
- (2) Companies and parties related to organizations whose business activities are controlled by organized crime groups or the members of organized crime groups
- (3) Antisocial forces, and members of or parties related to antisocial forces
- (4) In cases when activities such as acts of violence, injury, threats, blackmail, intimidation, and similar activities are confirmed
- (5) Persons who are not able to secure their own safety due to lack of control, as a result of mental instability, drugs and other factors, or any persons who are likely to cause danger, fear, or anxiety among other Hotel guests
- 2. When (1) to (3) described in the preceding paragraph are confirmed as applicable, the Hotel will immediately ban the relevant parties from its facilities.