After departing Pukari Pier, located right in front of the hotel, the boat takes you on an excursion around Yokohama Minato Mirai canal to see the giant Ferris Wheel, the Nippon Maru sailing ship, Osanbashi Terminal, and the Red Brick Warehouse to provide you with an insight into the history and culture of Yokohama.
LE GRAND BLEU
THE FIRST CRUISE BOAT EXLUSIVELY OPERATED FOR
A HOTEL IN THE TOKYO METOROPOLITAN AREA
- Place of departure
- Pukari Pier
- Number of passengers
- 31 (seated)
- Service provider
- KMC Corporation
- ●A charter trip plan is also available.
- ●Children aged three years old or younger are admitted free of charge provided that they sit on a parent’s lap (up to one child per adult).
- ●The time table and cruising route are subject to change due to weather conditions and traffic signals within the port of Yokohama.
The forward section of the boat is fully air-conditioned with chic interiors.
- Air-conditioning system, sofas, tables and a restroom
- Boat size
- Gross tonnage: approx. 16 tons, total length: approx. 16 m, width: approx. 3.5m
- Boat speed
- Approx. 13 knots
- BOARDING LOCATION：Pukari Pier, located on the seafront side of our hotel
- After exiting from the hotel’s entrance on the 1st floor, turn right and walk alongside the wall of the hotel toward the seafront side. The pier that has a building with a green roof is Pukari Pier.
- CRUISING ROUTE
- An exclusion around Yokohama Minato Mirai Canal
By reservation only. Bookings are accepted up to 30 minutes before departure.
Please make reservations by any of the following.
Operating hours: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.